• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston's again!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marston's again!

Hi Guys

I am new to the forum and looking for some advice on behalf of my brother/Mum who are having issues at the moment with the friendly guys at marstons!

this revolves around the usual parking ticket issue that was not settled and therefore marstons took over the debt. the key difference with this is that my brother at the time was a car salesman at a dealership that he has since moved on from and by the sounds of it they have recieved the original fine and ignored it until marstons have got involved and then just given them the details of my brother who still swears blind it wasnt him and there is no proof as the car isnt registered to anyone in particular.

to confuse matters more he now no longer lives at my mums address which is where the bailiff was instructed to "call round" and pay a visit to my mum with a removal notice order and who understandably is now pretty shaken up by it and scared that they are going to come back as they have threatened to.

i suppose what i am trying to ask is where does my mum stand as it is her house and although you could argue there is a spare bedroom with a bed/wardrobe etc which could prove in someways if they wanted to that he still lives there. as far as my brother is concerned i dont think there is much they can do as nobody can actually prove anything with regards to him driving the car and they dont know where he currently lives.

any help or advice will be greatly appreciated.

thanks

carl
    Tags: None

Re: Marston's again!

If your mum is not the debtor and the debtor does not live there, then they can go forth and multiply...Your mum can show them her CTax bill which will show she is the owner/tenant or write a stat dec (there are samples on the forum) get it signed by a notary (any solicitor on the high st will do) cost between £5-£10,(ask for 3 copies) send a copy to Marstons. If the worm crawls back she can give him a copy and if she gets grief from him she can phone the police and report his threatening behaviour. Under no circumstances is she to listen, speak or let the worm over her doorstep.

Pepsie

Comment

Re: Marston's again!

Stat Dec No 2 of link below:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...Useful-Letters

Advice on parking fines and what your brother should do:

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rking-Offences

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X