• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

equiter baillifs

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• equiter baillifs

i i have seen one of your posts
    http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...quita-bailiffs
    i am in a simular situation as joanna only diffrance been i have filed an out of time disclaimer and was rejected
    the council claim they have sent me more paper work then they have and claim i dident call them witch i did but i have no way of proveing it due to the number i called been a genral number for the council and they dont speak with people they go throw a 3 person (ie pass messages from the TEC and my self)
    i am undergoing mental health treatment and also at the time of offence i was undergoing a legal battle for my child who my EX-partner stopped me seeing
    i am wondering if there is any thing i can do as i can not affored the amount equiter are asking for i have offerd hull city concil and equiter a payment plan witch they both refused
    please help me
    Tags: None

Re: equiter baillifs

Has your casebeen sent to the TEC for an impartial decision now?

Comment

hi they have written back to me stateing they have refused my application for out of time but i can appeal the dissition by asking for a hareing for 40 pounds

Comment

That has to be your choice.

http://www.legalbeagles.info/forums/...rking-Offences

This link sets out the procedure clearly. The fact that you suffer and are being treated for a Mental Health illness would put them in contravention of the National Standards for Enforcement Agents and place you in the 'Vulnerable' category. Are the bailiffs or council aware of this? If not, I would appeal, and point this out.

Comment

i have spoke the equitor this evening and asked them again if i can have a payment plan and they told me they can only take it over 2 payments but sadly i can not pay the ammount they require in the time pariod they require i then told them i am undergoing treatment for a mentle health problems and stated i am funrable as to there reply was i have to make regular payments witch i was happy with until they then said that the baillif in charge can add more charges to the debt so i would really be paying something thats going up at the same time i really am stuck and dont know what to do
          i am not very clever and strugle with this kind of thing i am that worried i am thinking of signing all my belongings to my brother so they can not take any thing

Comment

Seriously, you don't need to panic.

http://www.nationaldebtline.co.uk/en...dget-sheet.pdf

This is an excellent Income and Expenditure form. Complete this. As you get close to completing it, pm me and I'll write a letter for you to send to the bailiffs and to the council.

Comment

i have offerd both of them an income and expenditure form and they both said it dosent matter i have a small knolage of these due to a few debts i have accored due to my illness
              but i will most certanly fill one out again

Comment

It needs to be up to date and accurate, so complete it as well as you can. If you could give a bit of detail about your illness as well, it would be helpful - are you on medication? What type of mental health issue is it? Are you seen regularly by the GP or a Consultant? etc... The more we know, the more powerfully we can word a letter.

Comment

my illness has caused me to leave the army on a medical discharge and it effects my day-2-day life i neglect myself and fail to relise things and am very very forgetful i am on very very strong medication witch i take daily for depression and phycosis when i left the army i was diagnosed with skitsotypol personalitly disorder i see a CPN every 2 weeks and my GP every 4 weeks and a phycayatrist consultant every 4 weeks so i see some one once a week the way it falls
                  any more queastions please ask also i recive disability benifits due to the DWP DR's stateing i am unable to work and there assesments allow me to claim such beifits
                  sorry about the spelling

Comment

Well, you have some compelling reasons for the bailiffs to leave you well alone. I'll await your pm, and will then pen a letter for you. Could you put a link to this thread in the pm just to remind me as I respond to loads of posts here and elsewhere!

Thanks.

Comment

thats brilliant thank you so much will crack on with the income and expenditure form later tonight/tomorrow

Comment

Nothing will be happening over the weekend, so no mad rush! :beagle:

Comment

thats a peace of mind thank you so much

Comment

hi labman i have just searched the certificated bailiff register and the bailiff in charge dose not show up there just thought i would let you know
                            hes name is mark hobson

Comment

The next step then is to phone the Ministry of Justice to check if he is registered on 020 3334 3555. They will be able to tell you which court certificated the bailiff, you can then call that court for further details. If the bailiff does not appear, you should inform the bailiff, ask to see a copy of his certificate, and ask in which court he was certificated, and when.
                              Last edited by labman; 16th June 2012, 14:52:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X