• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Philips pre removal notice!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Philips pre removal notice!!

This afternoon our neighbour brought round a letter that was delivered to them saturday by the postman as it had their number on it not ours and it was a pre removal notice from Philips. It is dated 28th March, the same day as we settled the second account minus the disputed attendance fee, however in the letter it listed the one case number on it with the attendance fee we pay on the 20th April but also the full figure plus disputed attendance fee of the other account. I realise it was probably sent out before they had allocated the Internet payment to our account but I was wondering if they could come for a car for the attendance fees? Neither my husband nor I own our cars as they are company vehicles, but tomorrow my mother in law is here looking after the children and she owns hers I know they can't clamp her car for a debt in my husbands name but reading through on here they dont seem fussy, we live down a country lane she couldn't really put her car elsewhere but also I don't want to have to tell her anything she would be terrified. Tomorrow I am 60 miles from home for most of the day and my husband is 130 miles away, I cannot have the day off but Short of arranging to pay the attendance fee I can't see a way to end this nightmare even though they haven't called it seems to be my word over theirs and no one at the end of a phone in their office are going to listen to me. My husband rang them last week and the man he spoke to was so rude and unhelpful. I have to stop them coming out we have 3 young children and my mother in law is 68 I just can't explain it to her and I can't let a balliff turn up to harass her or possibly take her car. I know that would be illegal but these things seem to happen. All we owe are these attendance fees do they come out for these or rather can they? And for the one they have agreed payment for 20th of the month when we are paid again. Sorry to panic again can anyone help?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X