• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bailiff issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bailiff issues

The new stickies in bailiff issues will be a great help. Well done Team LB :first:
    If Knowledge is Power . . . . . . .Then I Could Easily Light an L.E.D
    Tags: None

Re: bailiff issues

:santa_smiley:Hi there, I have had bailiffs attend my home today I didnt answer the door but the battered my door for a good 30 minutes easy even speaking to my neigbours! They then got fed up and posted a letter saying the are removing goods and may come back with a locksmith I am so scared as I am a single mum , alot of the stuff I have in my home is either second hand, or belongs to my ex-partner & he would go daft if they take anything of his. What I do own is not worth tuppence tbh its in no way sellable its good for us yes but no1 wants a huge toshiba tv from the early 1990s lol , a broken dvd player , its crazy! This originated from a fine at court my daughter was being bullied and as the school refused to sort it out I took her out of school as she was hysterical every morning and there followed a fine & court appearance! I was off work sick with depression when this happened and was ordered to pay £5 per week directly from my benefits, my illness got a bit better so I returned to part time self employed work, but it got worse again & I wasnt bringing in a wage as I wasnt selling any of my stock things went from bad to worse, I rang the courts to arrange payments and the lady was refusing my amount even thopugh i was only ordered to pay a fiver she now wanted £25 a week!! She refused my means when I told her I easily paid £30 a week on gas she replied I cant ALLOW you that for gas ! How does she know what I pay? I then stated I was going to seek legal advise over this & next I knew she had passed it onto PHILIPS BAILIFFS!They have been harrassing me nonstop I emailed them and offered to pay the origional £5 a week as I was back on benefits again they REFUSED this 3 times I offered installments they refused every time and were nasty on the phone. what am I to do when I have acted responsible & offered to pay them on numerous occassions I am at a loss I even explained to them in detail everything I own I dont have a car ect. they know I am, on benefits due to severe recurrent illness and my business has gone down the pan with nothing left & I have nothing of value to sell, can they take my daughters items I am worried for the mere 5 gifts I have managed to get my daughter for xmas even those are not worth much , can they take anything? please help any advise is greatly apreciated as I am sat here terrified now ! they do nothing but phone, call at my door and on one occasion followed me down the street in their van! I felt stalked and scared to go home for hours I visited a friend! I had my daughter with me she was terrified! She didnt understand what was happening, if I dont have the money they want a week then whats the point in agreeing to it ? I told them we will only end up back at square one again next week as I know I dont ever have that amount spare after bills ,food ect! Its discraceful! thx again x

Comment

Re: bailiff issues

Originally posted by helengyan View Post
      :santa_smiley:Hi there, I have had bailiffs attend my home today I didnt answer the door but the battered my door for a good 30 minutes easy even speaking to my neigbours! They then got fed up and posted a letter saying the are removing goods and may come back with a locksmith I am so scared as I am a single mum , alot of the stuff I have in my home is either second hand, or belongs to my ex-partner & he would go daft if they take anything of his. What I do own is not worth tuppence tbh its in no way sellable its good for us yes but no1 wants a huge toshiba tv from the early 1990s lol , a broken dvd player , its crazy! This originated from a fine at court my daughter was being bullied and as the school refused to sort it out I took her out of school as she was hysterical every morning and there followed a fine & court appearance! I was off work sick with depression when this happened and was ordered to pay £5 per week directly from my benefits, my illness got a bit better so I returned to part time self employed work, but it got worse again & I wasnt bringing in a wage as I wasnt selling any of my stock things went from bad to worse, I rang the courts to arrange payments and the lady was refusing my amount even thopugh i was only ordered to pay a fiver she now wanted £25 a week!! She refused my means when I told her I easily paid £30 a week on gas she replied I cant ALLOW you that for gas ! How does she know what I pay? I then stated I was going to seek legal advise over this & next I knew she had passed it onto PHILIPS BAILIFFS!They have been harrassing me nonstop I emailed them and offered to pay the origional £5 a week as I was back on benefits again they REFUSED this 3 times I offered installments they refused every time and were nasty on the phone. what am I to do when I have acted responsible & offered to pay them on numerous occassions I am at a loss I even explained to them in detail everything I own I dont have a car ect. they know I am, on benefits due to severe recurrent illness and my business has gone down the pan with nothing left & I have nothing of value to sell, can they take my daughters items I am worried for the mere 5 gifts I have managed to get my daughter for xmas even those are not worth much , can they take anything? please help any advise is greatly apreciated as I am sat here terrified now ! they do nothing but phone, call at my door and on one occasion followed me down the street in their van! I felt stalked and scared to go home for hours I visited a friend! I had my daughter with me she was terrified! She didnt understand what was happening, if I dont have the money they want a week then whats the point in agreeing to it ? I told them we will only end up back at square one again next week as I know I dont ever have that amount spare after bills ,food ect! Its discraceful! thx again x
      You have a duplicate thread. I have posted something on the duplicate thread.
      Life is a journey on which we all travel, sometimes together, but never alone.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X