• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Philips attendance notice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Philips attendance notice

How did you get away not paying the none existant visit fee? They were threatening action this weekend over this fee? The other problem I have noticed on the emails is that they have crafitily allocated the agreeded payment for the 20th April to the account we are disputing the visit for, threfore I suppose they are now chasing the fee for the visit we did receive. I have made it very clear in every email which case number we have agreeded the visit for but this has been disreguarded.
    I am putting together a letter to include copies of all the paperwork and email chain that I will send special delivery so they receive it Tuesday, to see if they can produce copies of this second attendance notice. Does anyone know what details have to be on an attendance notice, I have the date, the type of fine, one case number, and two figures of which there is no explaination of what they are. There is no time that they attended and no name of the balliff who came, can they leave that information out?
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    How do we know Philips will put the money against the court fine and not against their attendance fee?
    Last edited by Wellygirl; 6th April 2012, 10:37:AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Have a read through my thread, wellygirl, it may help you x

Philips - Legal Beagles Consumer Forum

Comment

With a Magistrates' Court fine the court should be paid first I believe.

All information on the form should be completed.
        Last edited by labman; 6th April 2012, 11:38:AM.

Comment

Thanks for that read through the letter they sent you when you requested info, it is exactly what they sent to us yesterday which gives no information. Worried that they will come to house tomorrow as threatened that by email yesterday, but still trying to establish how we stand as have paid their initial fees and court fines in full they have agreed to wait for the attendance fee for one until 20th April but they are chasing the fee for the attendance that they never did!!
          ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
          I have read that they should put a time on all attendance notices but there isn't a box for the time, nor is there anywhere for a signature or name which surely is wrong otherwise how can you check if they are proper balliffs?
          Last edited by Wellygirl; 6th April 2012, 12:27:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X