• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

newlyn bailiff ignored subject access what next

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• newlyn bailiff ignored subject access what next

hello.
    to summerize: NEWLYN PLC bailiff removed my care with NO previous contact, also clamped then took the car straight away, i have an eye witness for this. anyway, i had to pay 1200 to get it out. 700 of which were bailiff fees and 200 in storage fees.

anyway, have sent a Subject access request which has been totally ignored, because they obviously have no data to send which i know will work in my favour what is the next step.

a list of some of the things they did wrong:
    unfair bailiff charges for one visit
    no previouse contact thus giving me no fair chance to pay
    bailiff in charge of my case lied and said he was not the bailiff only the tow truck man for a while but the office kept on telling me he was the bailiff
    he did not deny that they had taken my car illegally and agreed that what "they" did was unfair
    they damaged my vehicle
    did not provide me with the information i requested through Subject access request
    after i got my car back the bailiff offered to take me to dinner to apologise WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

they dont have a leg to stand on and i want o go about claiming my money back through the courts and sue them for the distress they have caused me, i am a single mother and have had to carry my one year old wherever we went, paying for my vehicle back piut me in financial hardship and emotional and mental stress and i now cannot afford to insure the vehicle so i am still carless.
    Tags: None

Re: newlyn bailiff ignored subject access what next

http://www.article12.org/pdf/data%20...r%20rights.pdf

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X