• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Csa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Csa

Hi I'm new to all this. I have a child to a ex we split up and I moved away the CSa had wrong address for me and sent letters to the address 3 years later now. I had a letter off marston and Want £1416.56 with in 7 days or Thay will remove my goods to public auction All the stuff in the house is not mine my partner not happy
    Tags: None

Re: Csa

CSA Homepage - Child Support Agency

Comment

Re: Csa

Originally posted by Chippieb721 View Post
      Hi I'm new to all this. I have a child to a ex we split up and I moved away the CSa had wrong address for me and sent letters to the address 3 years later now. I had a letter off marston and Want £1416.56 with in 7 days or Thay will remove my goods to public auction All the stuff in the house is not mine my partner not happy
      Then tell them that and get your current partner to make a statutory declaration before a commissioner for oaths that none of the goods and chattels in and around her property belongs to you and that, for the avoidance if any doubt, all of the said goods and chattels are her sole property so may not be levied upon in respect of any debt you may have incurred.

Of course, the bailiffs would be effectively powerless unless you were sufficiently daft to let them in, even if it was to discuss the matter over a cup of coffee or perhaps to allow the bailiff to call the office or to use the loo. If he declares he ""must" call the office, direct him to a public call box and, if he starts to hop from one leg to the other and claims his bladder is about to burst, ask him to hold on a little longer so you may video the explosion to post on YouTube.

If he tells you that he will return with a locksmith to force entry, tell him that unless he has previously been admitted, he may not lawfully force entry and that, should he do so or attempt to do so, your partner will seek an account of damages from him and his employers jointly and severally.

Above all else, remember this: bailiffs tell lies about what they are permitted to do.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X