• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Discussion

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Discussion

haha i happen to know the bailiff in question. This makes me laugh, all you fine dodgers are the same! dont complain about the bailiff because you have no one else to moan too.

Firstly wear your seat belt and dont get fined!!!!!!!

Secondly, when you do get fined, pay the fine!!!!!!!

Thirdly, f your stupid enough not to pay the fine and you get a letter from a company of certificated bailiffs acting on behalf of the magistrates court and you still dont pay your fine............................. then more fool you!

Deserve everything you get when the bailiffs show up!!!
    Tags: None

Re: hello everyone swift credit nightmare

I must admit I too think its funny to lie, intimidate and steal from vulnerable people like the elderly lady mentioned here. Its so much fun to see them struggle to pay what they havent got isnt it?

"Deserve everything you get when the bailiffs show up!!!" - Absolutely disgusting comment!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by bigbadbailiffman View Post
      haha i happen to know the bailiff in question. This makes me laugh, all you fine dodgers are the same! dont complain about the bailiff because you have no one else to moan too.

Thirdly, f your stupid enough not to pay the fine and you get a letter from a company of certificated bailiffs acting on behalf of the magistrates court and you still dont pay your fine............................. then more fool you!

Very good! Typical bailiff attitude. Of course every one on this site is a fine dodger, there's no-one who is in genuine difficulty through no fault of their own.

Of course it shows a particular character trait laughing at somebody else's misfortune. Oh how you must laugh when something unfortunate happens in your family - it's so hilarious isn't it.

I'll tell you something, if I were a betting man I'd bet that you break the law more frequently than the lady who was fined for not wearing her seat belt. Yes, of course she was wrong. Yes, she deserves a fine. Yes, she deserves chasing if she does not pay that fine.

Does she need abusing? No. Does she need a company taking advantage of her mother because of something she has done wrong? No. Does she need unlawful threats making to her? No.

It's such a shame that the likes of you do not have the mental capacity to see that actually most members of the public realise your job is, unfortunately, necessary in this day and age. If you did your job within the specified guidelines, politely and with a modicum of sympathy then maybe people would see you in a different light. I don't often read on these forums of the courts being slated for fining people or finding them guilty, but then I doubt the judge goes home laughing his head off telling his friends he's just sentenced someone to 15 years in prison.

I wonder what the difference is? I do actually know a few judges and I know they're very pleasant, professional, respectable, educated people. I don't know any bailiffs, but then the people I tend to come across are the pleasant, professional, respectable, educated ones - I wonder if that says anything significant?
      Last edited by Caspar; 8th February 2011, 18:14:PM.

Comment

You are typical of the inbred ill educated illegitmates who work for some of these shyster companies. Hell will not be full until you and your thug pals are there. It may be sooner than you think the way you are behaving. Now why dont you just **** Off and slid back under the stone from which you have just crawled.

Comment

Re: Discussion

I have moved these posts off the OP's thread, as right or wrong, they have come here to seek help and advice not to be attacked.

I received a very polite email from the bailiff in question earlier today and have removed the name from the thread accordingly.
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Thank you to the moderator who had the sense to split the thread so people can leave their comments in sympathy or otherwise with those expressed by the bailiff, while letting the original thread continue as it should.

Thanks!

Comment

Yes thank u!!!!

Comment

To be honest none of this should make you laugh and to try and think otherwise puts you in that league of whats wrong with people like baliffs and the way they are licenced to print money.

People genuinely get into all sorts of problems be it with any kind of debt, it is no good you sir taken the pis out of ppl that find themselves in this situation.

It is about time a system was put in place and this for all debt that if a company sells a debt on then the buyer should not be able to increase the debt through added intrest and that a one off fee of £20.00 should be all they can charge what ever.

Then people would see no more parasites like you and others driving up in their big fancy cars and waring expensive suits just to take the pis and
                harass litle old ladies and families who struggle through no fault of their own in many cases.

So mister why dont you go back to the guy ya know and go play bowls or something useful because you sir have nothing to contribute that is worth adding.
                Last edited by andy5andy; 8th February 2011, 21:00:PM. Reason: umm

Comment

Well said Andy!!

Comment

dont complain about the bailiff because you have no one else to moan too.
                    I think you'll find we have plenty of people to moan to.

Trading Standards
                    Consumer Direct
                    HMCS
                    OFT
                    Police
                    Press
                    Media
                    MP's

I could go on, but as there are no pictures you're probably having difficulty comprehending!

Comment

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
                      I have moved these posts off the OP's thread, as right or wrong, they have come here to seek help and advice not to be attacked.

I received a very polite email from the bailiff in question earlier today and have removed the name from the thread accordingly.
                      Well it's a pity the bailiff couldn't have used a bit of that politeness in his post then, isn't it?
                      Is no longer here

Comment

It isn't the same guy.
                        #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

oh, sorry, misread the original post.
                          Is no longer here

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                          Working...
                          X