• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Equita bailiffs for PCN without knowledge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Equita bailiffs for PCN without knowledge

I hope someone can help me with this problem. On 13/10/10 I receieved a letter from Equita bailiffs demanding 192.00 for an outstanding PCN I did not know about. I was afraid and made an arrangement to pay 50.00 pounds per month and then £50.00 every 15/10/10. I then found I was clamped on 27/10/10 I sent this letter of complaint to Equita:

I am very angry that a clamp has been put on my car after speaking to your office on the 13/10/10 and making an arrangement. I understand that the guy I spoke to forgot to set up an arrangement. This has had a detrimental effect on me because I was clamped as a consequence. I want to complain on the following points.

1. Why was an arrangement not set up immidiately.
    2. We are all human and mistakes can be made, however, you have no safety nets in place to sort out mistakes like this immidiately. I rang Mr Nelson this morning, then your office on a number of occasions, but your staff refused to help or even listen to me. They kept on insisting that Nelson had the file and that was the end of it. This matter could have been sorted out just by someone listening to the recording on that date. They would have heard me and your Officer making the arrangement. Instead, I was treated like a second class citizen. No respect and a liar.
    3. Your company has caused me extreme distress and anxiety.
    4. Your department refuse to let your customers speak to a Manager or to the complaints department.
    5. I asked if I can set up a direct debit, but your company do not do this, thus making it very difficult for us to pay
    6. Could you tell me if it is the Financial Obudsman I will need to complain to. I will be sending this complaint to Enfield Council, the Local Councillors and MP.

I hope that you will be able to deal with this matter quickley and respond to my email.''

After reading many comments made by your readers, I ammore worried than ever, coz I
    think they will wstill cause me problems and that I can not prove I made the arrangement. The Bailiff said that loads of people ring to make payments but do not make an arrangement....

What chance do I have. Can I take this further.....
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X