• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

bristow and sutor

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bristow and sutor

can someone help i owe council tax £212.91 i offered to pay £10.00 per month as i do not work and wife works part time i got a letter today from bristow & sutor that this is not enough thay wont 72.91 then 2x70.00 this is not possabale. when i phoned them today thay wold not agree to this just said thay will be round for my goods thay dont have a possestion order i know not to let them in
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    sorry about spelling
    Last edited by dave1908; 22nd May 2010, 14:43:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Re: bristow and sutor

Never telephone them again. Make your payments to the council, they cannot refuse your money.

You haven't allowed the bailiff peaceful entry to your property, so there is nothing they can do. Let them make their threats and ignore them.

Comment

Re: bristow and sutor

phoned council today they are going to send exspendrtuer form fill in and thay will take wot i can aford

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X