• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Marston HCEO

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Marston HCEO

don't sign the van over that'll make it look like your trying to avoid payment , i suggest 2 things go to a website called debt questions send them an e-mail via their website or phone them on 0800 716239 or go to CREDIT SERVICES ASSOCIATION website has i'm sure just like me you find that martson have not complied with the regulations which they "must follow" . i'm taking them to court , and their solicitor has made up stuff on the defence statement , it seems just like marston their solicitor is just has rotton to the core has they are , the more people fight back marston will have to learn that they cannot just walk all over people and disrupt peoples lives for their greed of money
    ------------------------------- merged -------------------------------
    i forgot to add my dad was in my car ( i got stopped by ANPR with marston there) with me i was taking him to hospital has he had serious liver disease and you could see he was ill he was near enough skeletal and couldn't walk marston bailiffs wanted to kick him out of the car which goes to show nothing but money matters to them you can speak to them the only reply you'll get is "MONEY" and when are you gonna pay anything thing else is secondary to them if that, if your to deal with anyone it their masters you should contact. marston couldn't give a rats arse about your situation it's MONEY MONEY MONEY with them , also the people who employ marston to collect must also follow the credit services association code of practice and it also states on the code that marston should encourage debtors to inform members of their difficulties and marston are not allowed to make you sell things or borrow money to pay the debt
    Last edited by tiggiedapuss; 18th June 2010, 22:29:PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X