• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Advice for a MONSTROUS and devastating complaint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice for a MONSTROUS and devastating complaint

I have a monstrous complaint to make against an EO/EO company including GDPR breach, unlawful discrimination, ill treatment under equality act, threatening words, intimidation, harassment basically everything a bailiff shouldn't do!!!

Are there any admins who would take a look at my complaint and check I am not missing anything and attacking on all fronts.

Naturally keeping my cards close to my chest here as know EO are watching...!
    Tags: None

Hi Strawberry2

Welcome to LB

EXC Can you take a look?

Comment

Not my area I'm afraid.

Comment

What does EO stand for?

You need to provide a lot more information.

It doesn't matter who is watching,

What evidence do you have regards the statement you made in your first post.

Comment

EO group :https://find-and-update.company-info...mpany/07339415

Comment

Thanks, congrats on reaching 20,000 posts!!

Comment

Sorry EO as in Enforcement Officer/Agent etc. Or to put it simply, one of Ma***ons Goons!

I have a Blue Badge for anxiety, they clamped a vehicle despite been shown a blue badge for evidence. I repeatedly told him I was vulnerable due to anxiety, he stated the blue badge can only be given for a physical disability. He spoke to his mate on the phone who said the same, they are both wrong and I proved this to them. He told my my anxiety doesn't change a thing. Said many things about anxiety clearly doesn't stop me from going out, working and having a nice car with private reg, absolutely incredulous ill-informed sweeping statements made about my anxiety.l which are defined as harassment j der Equality Act. I have long term anxiety so I'm protected under disability section of Equality Act.

His mate contacted a bailiff who 'works for another company', bailiff sent my documents to these peoples personal phones and conducted calls on loudspeaker in his car that was audible from the house so GDPR and intimidation. When he accepted he had to remove the clamp after duscussing with other bailiffs and shating my documents from GP etc, I was pressured into making a payment to prevent further action, he threatened to enter the property if I put a complaint in so was obstructive to a complaint and intimidating.

He knew that only my under 10 year old child was inside the house alone yet still tried to enter the house (the door was locked but he tried it anyway knowing they were inside and I was outside).

The car is on finance and has no equity yet there is currently a levy on it (though no clamp now).

Failed to provide his full name when asked. Wouldn't give his Supervisors name who we believe was actually his Bailiff mate who he had tried to pitch to me as the one telling him he could carry on recivery as I was 'playing the game' and definitely didnt have a blue badge for anxiety (wrong!!!). No name legible in signature and not printed in documents.

They broke about 25 of the points on the Taking Control of Goods: National Standards and I can evidence them all.

SAR has gone in and I have recordings myself which he was aware I was making.

Comment

Oh also said as I take medication the anxiety is under control so not an issue.

Comment

What you need to do is, contact the bailiff firm, raise a formal complaint in writing, follow the procedure on their website.

You can also complain to CIVEA, https://www.civea.co.uk/your-rights-and-law

Update when you get a response.

Comment

But the complaint is MONSTROUS!
                    Lawyer (solicitor) - retired from practice, now supervising solicitor in a university law clinic. I do not advise by private message.

Litigants in Person should download and read this: https://www.judiciary.uk/wp-content/..._in_Person.pdf

Comment

Thanks ECHAT11, I am complaining to the 'creditor', Arsetons and had information to escalate to HMCTS and ICO so thanks for putting CIVEA on my radar.

Atticus, are you agreeing or do you think I am being iver dramatic? I just couldnt believe the things that they said which if you removed the word anxiety and replaced it with 'no legs' they woumdnt have dared to say! The. realising all of the lies and intimidation against the standards and existing legislation it seems they did very little correctly!!

Comment

Even now looking at the form they post it's completely blank with no information filled in. Even on the sticker placed on windscreen the agent has only put his number I the 'name' section and signature is a squiggle.

Comment

If you can add some medical evidence to your complaint, such as a Doctors letter that would be good.
                          Because your illness isn't 'visible', they (bailiffs) end up being 'doubting Thomas'.

Comment

Yep not only did they see my Blue Badge, they also were shown a GP letter and Debt and Mental Health form previously completed by a GP. All have been sent with the complaint. It's well documented and evidenced.

Comment

The Enforcement Officers company are being unsurprisingly obstructive in providing DSAR Bodycam footage as I 'do not appear in it' according to tgem. My partner does as they acted on my behalf providing documents and facilitating conversations between me and the EO via telephone as I was not home. My voice will be on that footage as well as my vehicle registration number and discussion of my medical issues

I pushed back to say that my voice and personal info is recorded on the bodycam and possibly sighting of my paper documents handed over by my partner. They refute this so I have done an additional complaint to the EO compant regarding this in line with ICO guidelines ahead of complaining to the ICO.

My partner has put in their own DSAR now and we have both given permission for our information to be shared with the other. I have also notified them that they should back up the footage and ensure it is not deleted as it may be requested as evidence if I have to proceed to an ICO complaint.
                              I have quoted another website below, so if they fail to provide the recording this would only ever discount their own defence anyway.

'If the bailiff refuses to give the recording.

Keep their response letter and give it in evidence.

When you bring proceedings, which the bodycam recording could prove your claim, you make an application on a court form N244 (without notice) to apply for an "unless order" under CPR 31.12

The order requires the bailiff company within 14 days make over the recording, alternatively, the respondent's defence statement is struck out under CPR 3.4(2)(c)

I am yet to hear from the OC or EO about the complaint I have made but it has not yet been one month.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                              Working...
                              X