• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Sister-in-Laws parking ticket/Bailiff visit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Sister-in-Laws parking ticket/Bailiff visit

Good, I'm glad you are complaining all the way. This is not acceptable.

I take it you've checked to see if he is certificated? If you have and he is, have you also filed a Form 4 complaint against him?

Comment

No i have not checked yet. There was too much going on for me to worry about at the time, but in my letter of complaint to him firm I am asking for all relevant documentation and certification, I have also filed a suit with the police for assult as I have noticed bruses and a cut on my arm from holding them out the door.

How do I file the form 4?

Comment

Originally posted by playerone View Post
        How do I file the form 4?
        It's all here.

Bailiff Guide - Legal Beagles

Comment

Originally posted by playerone View Post
          Hi sorry for the bump

I am also dealing with CSS from Kingston regarding a ticket. I had appealed it and not recieved a reply from them, my parents moved house 2 weeks before the rejection, I filled out a TE7 and TE9 forms stat dec, and the court since suspended my case and sent it back to kingston council.

Despite me telling the bailiff this he continued to harras my family (both my parents are disabled and do not speak english as a first language and are elderly) 3 different vunralble groups, dispite telling steve sampson this he showed up at their house. I had a feeling he would so I stayed the night.

I came out to see him, and he and his henchman tried to push past me and kept a foot in the door. I pushed them back and slammed the door on his foot. I immidiately called the police and they fixed up as soon as the officer arrived and stoped holding the chain so i can chain the door.

This as far am i'm aware is illeagal for them to do. I know my rights and have informed him that i know them.

I am now complainig to his company, govourning body, local council and northampotn court. I'm also sending a copy of all documentaion to local mp and councillor.

I suggest you do the same, I'm currently on a personal vendetta to make sure steve looses his bailiff licence as he thinks he is above the law and this company do not opperate under their codes of practice.

I wanted to step outside to talk to him about the situation and he tried to force his way in.

On his first visit he spoke to my dad, who does not speak english properly and told him he will seize my car. We had no letters saying he will come or has been sent. In the last week I have been hitting brick walls and running in circles in order to find out hat happened.

My parents moved house and mail was not fowaded to them regarding my appeal, it was rejected 2 weeks after the move. the first thing we hear from the bailiff is that he wants £651 plus he's seizeing my car.

He filled out a seizure notice and handed that to my father.

so far it was a seizure notice and a letter stating that i owe £651.

(this is illegal)

I suggest if anyone else has a complaint about this company or bailiff to file complaints about him.

He also almost crushed my neice (1 and a hald year old) behind the door. what a basta... If he had hurt he in anyway he would not be breathing.

Point to concider

You do not have to let bailiffs in.
          If they come call the police then they will act properly and will not try to force entry.

he even issued me with a bill for £700 the second time he came, even though the courts have suspended the case. Again with no itemisation.

Hi Playerone

Many thanks for your above post which is very informative. I am very sorry to hear that you and your niece and parents have been treated in this disgusting way by CCs. It's very upsetting to read.

As you may already know from reading my above posts, I am pursuing CCs on behalf of my sister in law. She was left devastated and in tears by the awful way two bailiffs physically intimidated her by forcing their way through her front door, in the presence of my little nephew. I think we can establish by reading your post and my posts that CCs adopt the same kind of 'technique' in the way they handle their enforcement procedures. As you already said, " he thinks he is above the law and this company do not opperate under their codes of practice."

I just need to get my head together to resume this thread on behalf of my SIL ,as I have been away due to having recent surgery, in which I have been recuperating at home over the last few weeks. MY SIL has also moved house so we both have not been in touch for a while either. At some point we should both get back on top of the paperwork as soon as we can, as this thread has been stuck in limbo.

bf xx

Member of the Beagles £2 coin and small change savers clubs, both based in the Debt Forum

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X