• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Frustration with B M F

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Frustration with B M F

Hi my name is Roy McInnes , I got a Range Rover evouque via a car dealership that Blue motor Finance deal with , after a frustrating time dealing with an inept car dealership. The time came for my car to be delivered by the dealership which in turn cost me £120 for it to be delivered . I serviced my Mercedes and got a full Mot on as that was what he asked for.
    After a few weeks I noticed the service light had come on Which I found strange as it was supposed to have been serviced. I contacted BMF and they contacted the dealer who stated just go on google and you can find how to turn it off. I went on line and found out that the car had not been serviced and they had lied not only that the glow plug in the engine was broken. After weeks of complaining it was fixed and BMF paid for it . After a while the car developed its on way of turning the lights on when it was switched off, stopping the indicators working and also developing a leek from the windscreen that has got progressively worse over time . I might add that the electrical problem was intermittent BMF was again called well within the 6 month warranty time , after many many calls made by myself they sent out an independent inspector who stated the car needed to go to Range Rover for inspection. Bmf apparently didn’t have knowledge of this ,they then took it upon there self to close the case . I would like to add that the electrics and windscreen were checked by an independent garage and a report given that the bonding in the windscreen was perished and the electrics were faulty this report cost me 30 pounds of which I paid for along with a new battery, since this episode the car went in for its Mot and failed ( yes electrics ) it then went back in later that day when the electrics were playing and passed ( proving an electronic problem was precent) all paperwork copied and sent to BMF .
    They again opened the case and have since dragged there heals over everything, I have talked to a manager with no interest,and then had to open a case with the ombudsman who contacted BMF today the car was meant to be picked up and after a lot of calls by me a curtesy car dropped off . But yet again they have cancelled it till next week, in all I am fed up with all of this a simple fix has now entered 8 months of waiting please help as I’m worried that when this car is finally fixed it is still a lemon and will I be able to get compensation via a court .
    Ps this is only the tip of the iceberg regarding BMF promises and then letting people down .

Regards Roy Mcinnes
    Tags: None

do not post your name put xxxx xxxxx also split into paragraphs makes easy reading and gets attention!

Comment

Frustrating for you

To enable us more properly assess the situation could you please advise price paid, age of vehicle and mileage when delivered.
      Also a time line of when delivered, when faults noted and trader notified

What was the ombudsman's ruling?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X