• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

CCJ issued

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CCJ issued

Hi. First post on here. I have just noticed on my credit report that there is a CCJ on there. Problem is this was issued about 5 weeks ago. Long story short, I had two debts with the same amount, give or take a quid so got a bit muddled with it all (stupid I know).
    Question is has my stupidity cost me 6 years of bad credit or am I likely to be able to resolve this by paying in full? I know there is a 30 day limit on CCJ’s so guessing I’m stuffed. Hate myself sometimes but luckily I can clear this without letting it get to the bailiff stage just hoping I can save my credit rating.
    Tags: None

Re: CCJ issued

Set Aside Application = if you have good reason could get set aside/or apply and try to get it set aside, but need good reason, give details on here what it is all about then decide if apply to set aside///

- - - Updated - - -

CCJ stays on CRA for 6 years and are chased in the meantime>

Comment

Sadly my only defence is that one was for 373.77 and the other 372.72 and I was getting on top of a few others. Unfortunately it has also shed light on me owing 370 pounds more than I thought because I thought these 2 were the same debt, they get passed around so much from one DCA to another and don’t always state the original agency.

Comment

County court judgments for debt: If you do owe the money - pay - Gov.uk

https://www.gov.uk/county-court...ccj.../if-you-do-owe-the-money-pay-the-judgment

What to do if you receive a county court judgment (CCJ) - how to get a CCJ ... If your offer is rejected, the court will decide on the amount you have to pay. ... You may be able to stop the bailiff from visiting, by filling in the N245 application form.

Although it will stay on CRA , you could make an offer of repayment using Court form N245 and pay the fee! sure other will advise also. unless you got grounds for a set aside application i.e. never received court forms & good reason as to why you do not owe it or similar>> need plenty of info before anybody can suggest correct way to go i.e. what is debt all about/last payment, default date tec etc

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X