• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Mis sold car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mis sold car

Hi,
    I recently brought a car and it was sold as having a satelite navigation system.
    When i got home i noticed that it was actually just a cd player.

I imediately rang up the garange who went to check it out and they said sorry it was our error in an ideal world we would have the resources to check all the information that we advertise on a car i accurate and offered a "gesture of goodwill " of £250 which would not even cover the base unit at cost.

Or they said we could return it. By this time we had already got the car home and had missed out on the other car we were watching to go for this higher spec model with a "Sat Nav" in the main description of the vehicle.

I asked for them to take the car back and install it and they said they did not have the facilities.

I told them i would go away and think about their offer.

I then replied back in a few days after doing some research on how much an actual unit would cost to but and fit. An average one would cost all in about £450 i told them i would accept £400 to settle it and be done. no answer i emailed in again no answer.

I then rang and spoke to someone who said the main guy would be in tomorrow and would ring me. Again no one has been in touch.

Where do i stand and who would i report this to?
    Last edited by Kati; 10th October 2017, 13:52:PM.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X