• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Possible Eviction Family

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Possible Eviction Family

My daughter comes up yesterday unannounced with her partner shouting the odds well he was more than her she really did not say a great deal....shouting demands we have to do this that and the other, kept on insisting this is HER home, to make things clear she was NEVER given this as her home it was supposed to be our family home, they are demanding we rehome some of the family pets and we (my brother and I) do as she says or else....she has threatened us with possible evicton if not I know its not all her as she really didnt say anything really it was her partner that did most of the talking, we are basically screwed, right back from when we moved from when our dad died we had her name put on the deeds as my brother and me was unemployed and claiming benefits ( i am on JSA and my brother was on JSA at the time) to save any questions being asked, the same when we moved to where we are now its not been an issue as this is a family home, off course we havent paid rent had not needed too, my daughter has never lived with us either she comes once a month stays for a weekend due to her work. Now all of sudden she is saying she will choose the house and where, so far she has thrown up places she knows we do not want to go and we have been told we will be paying rent when we move and she will get someone to check on us on a regular basis from an estate agent, she already knows we cannot claim rent as she is family so I dont know how the hell she is gonna do that, also wont it cost her to engage an estate agent or someone to manage the property?
    We have tried talking to my daughter all the time her partner is involved we got no chance

Where do we stand legally please and do we have any rights, we have been here for the best part of 4 years
    Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X