• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi everyone,

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi everyone,

I'm new to this site and would love some help and advice so here goes...

I've received a ccj claim form in the post today regarding an old credit card debt from October 2006 ( Barclay card) it was being paid on a step change debt management plan for approximately 9 years until I stopped the dmp in Aug 15 because my sister took over my finances due to my ill health and requested CCA from my creditors as all debts were very old, pre 2007.

I would like some help on where I go from here with this CCJ form. The debt is for £1600 and was bought by Asset link capital (no5) and then Kearns solicitors.
    Ive never corresponded with dca.

I was provided with a deed of assignment for sale of the debt,
    also they said they provided the credit card agreement from 2006 but it looked like terms and conditions and had no signature on it?

can I defend this claim even though it was receiving payments up until 2015 through DMP?
    Any help would be greatly appreciated
    Tags: None

Re: Hi everyone,

First Steps |

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X