• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Voluntary Termination - Mileage Cost

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Voluntary Termination - Mileage Cost

Hi Everyone - Great site and some brill info.
    I wrote (email) to VW said I wished to VT and got this back:
    Thank you for your email requesting a voluntary termination of your agreement.

Firstly so we can process your voluntary termination request, please complete the below information.
    (Deleted)

I can see you have paid over 50% of the total amount financed therefore there is not a shortfall to voluntary terminate the agreement.

Once we have received the above, we will forward on your request to our collection agents British Car Auctions, who will be in contact you within 7 days later to arrange the collection of your vehicle. Please note it can take up to 4 weeks for the vehicle to be collected. (No Mention of a collection charge)

Secondly the vehicle will need to be taxed, insured and have a valid MOT (if applicable) up until the point of collection.

Please note if the V5 registration book is missing, you will need to contact the DVLA on 0845 240 0010 to request a new one. If not supplied, a fee will be incurred to replace this. If the Servicing book/history, MOT certificate is missing the replacement cost will be £400. Any missing keys will cost £130 to replace.

We would also like to advise that any excess mileage charges or refurbishment costs will be applicable. Please contact us directly; we will then be able to advise you what your estimated mileage should be and advise you of your excess mileage charges.

I guess and correct me if I am wrong - Just send in the letter re Section 100(1) when They say I owe X for mileage?

Thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X