• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

services contract issues

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• services contract issues

Hi, I need some advice if possible. i am self employed working in the gig economy, i lease my services and premises to a large distribution company for a set (agreed) rate per calendar month, this is a contract for 3 years. i am now 10 months into this agreement and have received an e-mail off the company requiring me to give them my overheads as they want to alter the payments. now i do not believe that this would be in my favour at all so my question is: can i legally withhold this information as i believe that it is my business.
    many thanks
    Sneeksby
    Tags: None

Re: services contract issues

You are a separate business and the workings and machinations of your business are for your information alone. Yes, I suspect there is a rate reduction coming.

Comment

Originally posted by ostell View Post
      You are a separate business and the workings and machinations of your business are for your information alone. Yes, I suspect there is a rate reduction coming.
      Hi,
      many thanks for your response, I thought that was the case but when dealing with a large company you can feel quite intimidated by their attitude and demands so i just wanted a 2nd opinion.
      I shall keep my overheads to myself!
      Have a good day.
      Sneeksby

Comment

They agreed what they agreed to pay when they signed the contract. Just because they think they can force you into a cheaper deal doesn't mean they are allowed to.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X