• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi from SeanC1966

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from SeanC1966

Hi everyone,
    currently have a stayed bank charges case with Abbey. Have successfully claimed from AMEX and a smaller card issuer. I currently have a few more in the pipeline but as work keeps me away from home often just need to find time.

I have also given a good account of myself in a court battle with a card firm against my wife. Judge had nothing but praise for us and couldn't slate the opposition enough either. Arrogant so & so's. We got our way in the end and the judge even refused them the legal costs that they would normally get for any claim as she obviously thought they were being malicious and could've settled out of court.

Anyway enough about me, how are you all?

Re: Hi from SeanC1966

Welcome Sean,

You're among likeminded friends here. just have a good look around the site to familiarise yourself as to the layout. Then post in the most appropriate place for your claim, advice required, etc.

If you need help just shout and help will be at hand

Nik

Comment

Hi Sean, welcome to Beagles - glad to have you here, sounds like you will fit right in

Shout if you need anything

Ame
      xxx
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Welcome to Legal Beagles

Hopefully you will find all the help you need on the site.

Here a few links to the main places on the forum

Banks Forum
        Debts Forum
        OFT Case forum
        Chat Room

If you get stuck and want help, just shout

There is a list of the Team Members HERE

Enjoy your stay

PKea

Comment

Hello SeanC1966 and welcome to Legal Beagles.
          Please have a look round and if you need any help with anything give a shout, someone will soon be along to help you.
          If you have an ongoing claim, or a problem you need answers to, then you can start a thread in the appropriate forum. Once again if you need help doing this just ask.
          When you have settled in, if you feel like a chat we have the Legal Beagle Chatroom, or there is The Lamp Post for off topic threads. Hope to speak soon Enaid x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X