• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

major works and broken lease agreement

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• major works and broken lease agreement

Major works to my block is near completion but I feel due to the mite contractors their work skills and how I and my partner have been treated by Mite site manager and with the councils project manager and clerk of works
    I feel I have enough evidence logged by emails and pictures along with logged phone conversations to take Hammersmith and Fulham council to court. I feel now that I need to stand up for what is morally correct along with the broken agreement through my leasehold that the council willingly allowed their contractor to abuse their position giving me know right to complain and choose never to full fill their part of their contract to me.
    My partner was Threatened with Leal action from Hammersmith and Fulham council with an ASBO due to the fact he would tell the contactors how to do their job and that we refused to instate windows to the façade of exterior building, this of course is not the truth. its seems a LEAGAL WAY TO SHUT SOMEONE UP WHO TELLS TRUTH
    even more frightening is that I believe the council through their contractors did not do a proper inspection /survey of the old windows for ABESTOS. I and my partner have asked for the complete survey which we finally received with the legal documents from the councils legal department, we feel that a maintenance survey was completed and not a refurbishment one.
    Also my partner was attacked by a Mite contractor on the scaffolding outside my sons bedroom this was witnessed by my son. The site manager was called and apparently through the contractor off site . This was denied by the legal department and insinuated my partner made it up I also think they have used my partner mental Health against him due to the fact he does not works and have dealt with the contractors employed by the council.
    I am a Leaseholder I also feel my land lord have not and continue to break their lease agreement to me. Their is much more to this but with limited space to document everything connected to the MAJOR WORKS.
    the second part.

I live in a first floor three bedroom with stack pipes running through my property. The pipe connected to bathroom is spilling out water. I have no sink so the pipe work is open. The council sent drainage people who have attended more then 7 times the problem has not been resolved. Again because I am a lease holder the call center have said its my problem. CAN ANY ONE HELP PLEASE
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X