• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

hi looking for advice

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hi looking for advice

hi looking for some advice regarding f&f
    years ago I had a ccj for 12.5000 been paying 1oo a month then things went tight so asked them if they would take 30 they agreed now even tighter .
    The problem is my b/half had suffered ptsd 6 years ago and this ccj has been worrying him lately ,i have spoken with his family as i have none and they agreed to help me with a intrest free loan(my husband does not know this) i have 10000 left to pay I have written a draft letter out to them stating my husbands situation and told them I might have to consider bankrupcy but dont want to go down that line of action
    do you think they would be willing too consider it I can raise about 3.5 to 4000 do I ask them to suggest an offer or do I sugest my offer to them????
    thanks(great site though)
    Tags: None

Re: hi looking for advice

Hi dolly bird.
    I am just giving this a bump for you and I am sure one of the clever people will be along with sound advice when they get a chance.
    My opinion is do not borrow anything, even interest free friend’s loans, to appease these creditors but wait and see what the beagles advise.
    You will be fine and get through this.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
    ~ Anonymous

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X