• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lloyds loan with CSL

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lloyds loan with CSL

Hi all.
    Can anyone please advise me.
    I have a loan debt with lloyds. It was for a certain amount but after paying approx half back my circumstances changed and I was unable to carry on paying. Lloyds were great and very sympathetic. But obviously then went down the DCA road.
    I have had advice from 2 of the debt charities and have had a total of 3 DCA's get in contact. On each occasion I have supplied them with income and expenditure paperwork and on each occasion they have handed the debt back to Lloyds saying that I am unable to pay.

I have today had a call from CSL and when I got home there was a letter from Lloyds stating that they have handed it over to CSL.

My question's are. "Will this just keep going round in a circle" "What would the be the best course for me to take" On the last occasion I resent Lloyds a copy of my income and expenditure paperwork. "Do i send CSL an income and expenditure or just refure them back to Lloyds.

Thank you in advance for any help.
    Cheers
    Rooster64
    Tags: None

Re: Lloyds loan with CSL

I would send a s.77-79 CCA Request to Lloyds obliging them to produce the credit agreement. If they can't comply with your statutory request then the debt becomes unenforceable unless or until they do.

That should stop the merry-go-round for a little while

This forum has a template letter to guide you here > http://legalbeagles.info/forums/show...=7670#post7670

When (what year) did you open this Lloyds loan?

Di

Comment

Re: Lloyds loan with CSL

Hi Diana.
      Thanks for the response.
      I haven't got the paperwork with me at the moment but I took the loan out with lloyds approx 4 and a half years ago. I stopped paying August 2015.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X