• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Hi anyone help against lancashire mortgage/blemaim

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi anyone help against lancashire mortgage/blemaim

hi just some advise to take down this scum called blemain.

basically borrowed just over a million which as escaladed to well over 2 million now and lost some family members due to this and I think my case is the worst so far. I aint going to go into much detail as they may be watching and I aint risking loosing my house. ive wrote to bbc watch dog so well see if they reply and rung the local mp which is a family friend. is there any good solictors that can take these scum down as theres no paper work on signatures. basically a managing director cant sign anything with out the concent of the director? well basically the director of the company knew nothing about this and hasn't signed anything but the managing directed for the loan with bad credit. I just don't want to loose any more family members due to the stress this scum of a business does.

thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X