• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Buying Process of property

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Buying Process of property

So here is my question 1:As i have been learning for many years now, about laws and the banking systems of the Monetary industries - of CASH what we all use today, and have also contacted the BANK of England, and then the HIGH COURT OF JUSTICE. CHANCERY DIVISION LONDON. And asked both Parties of the P/N CASH and what we use today as thee CASH The BANK OF ENGLAND "NOTE" to confirm that both are one and the same thing, both are an IOU, this was Confirmed by both Parties above ... to which i have thee evidence more so of the BANK OF ENGLAND...and have also confirmed this with Banks here that yes they do Except the P/N CASH NOTE same as BANK NOTES there is merely a adim fee to pay to process this into my own or someone else account. As this has been Confirmed to me.Question 2:So, can one buy property then, with using this same process and discharge or offset the deal made and one can pay in full so no debt to the physical persons, as the Legal Person has discharged the debt. ? as i know it works already as have already discharge a large amount and cleared the debt out right.Question 3: if one has a BANK ACCOUNT and has made P/N CASH payment to say PAY this Company so and so to discharge or offset a Debt, that they created, why is it some are exempt from the law breaking the law is not just illegal but treasonous.like i said i known already this works, with all courts in England.
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X