• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Secured loan expired are payments made since legally to be counted against the total

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Secured loan expired are payments made since legally to be counted against the total

I am desperately trying to get advice on this - I have posted and even done a new thread but have no replies. We have paid £25000 in monthly payments but are told we owe the full original amount plus £835.82 charges or interest from company that have bought debt from Mortgage Top Ups. Please can someone help me with advice or information as they are threatening repossession if I do not produce £40835.82 immediately.
    Tags: None

Re: Secured loan expired are payments made since legally to be counted against the to

Were the payments interest only? Hence still owing the full amount.

Comment

Re: Secured loan expired are payments made since legally to be counted against the to

Yes but after expired we have psid a further £25000 and they have now added £835.82 to the original figure but the debt was moved from Mortgage Top Ups to Alev and we never evrn knew it had moved until after it was done.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X