• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell ****ers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell ****ers

Hi ive had 2 letters from lowlifes lowell. They bought a so called debt from orange. I asked for proof on the alledged debt stating i am not accepting it at all. They sent me a load of plain 4 paper with figures on it. Again i wrote back and said this was just a load of numbers no good to me. Again using the term alledged debt and asking for proper evidence of signed contracts and how much they paid for this allegded debt . Stating i have never been chased by orange or know anything about it. Also that my last contract before my current one was for 18 months not 24 as they are saying. So what do i do now please
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell ****ers

Originally posted by Millymoo123 View Post
    Hi ive had 2 letters from lowlifes lowell. They bought a so called debt from orange. I asked for proof on the alledged debt stating i am not accepting it at all. They sent me a load of plain 4 paper with figures on it. Again i wrote back and said this was just a load of numbers no good to me. Again using the term alledged debt and asking for proper evidence of signed contracts and how much they paid for this allegded debt . Stating i have never been chased by orange or know anything about it. Also that my last contract before my current one was for 18 months not 24 as they are saying. So what do i do now please
    Good morning Millymoo 123, welcome to LB.

Have Lowell mentioned court action yet?

Is this your account?

It would be worth checking your credit files there may be more details about the account there, Noddle and Clear Score are free online.

Also it may be useful asking Orange for details of the alleged debt they have sold t Lowell as your last account with was 18 months not 24.

nem

Comment

Re: Lowell ****ers

Originally posted by nemesis45 View Post
      Good morning Millymoo 123, welcome to LB.

Have Lowell mentioned court action yet?

Is this your account?

It would be worth checking your credit files there may be more details about the account there, Noddle and Clear Score are free online.

Also it may be useful asking Orange for details of the alleged debt they have sold t Lowell as your last account with was 18 months not 24.

nem
      No i only started hearing from them couple weeks ago. Nothing about court action. I tried ringing orange and because i couldnt remember my security qs as its 18 months since i was with them they wouldnt tell me anything. So stuck x

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X