• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

submission of documents after deadline

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• submission of documents after deadline

I have issued a schedule of loss in timely manner to the defendant. The wording on the order states that : the Claimant must send an up to date schedule of loss to the defendant with copies of all documents relied on in support of the schedule which have not been disclosed previously.
    As a response I have received 2 additional witness statements which are not relating to the schedule of loss and a letter also not relating to the schedule of loss. The deadline for statements was in September

Is this allowed to introduce'new' statements after the deadline a few weeks ago, especially as these statements are specifically aimed at counter arguing points in my original statement?
    If this is not, then what do I need to do about it?
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X