• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Please help blemain finance / together with shocker penalties of 6k+ on 12k loan + in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help blemain finance / together with shocker penalties of 6k+ on 12k loan + in

Hello I am hoping for advice as after finiding this the other day when i asked how much i owe it has threatend to consume me now and will leave me with no pension.
    loan started in 2008 shortly after i had a child with a disabling condition and work was not to be i had enormous arrears and they have taken a warrant out 3/4 times to try take the house
    the fees are as follows
    collections telephone charges @ 30.00 - 50.00 a time
    letters @ 35.00 a time
    collection instruction 250.00
    buildings insurance £791.00/362/510/600/170/150/165/80/80/78,,,,this varied so much and for the most i had sent in a copy ...of my own plus ge money also do this so im triple covered...
    professional fees £86.25
    dishonoured receipts @ 35.00 each
    court hearing fee £215
    court fee £150
    Posession proceedings £130
    court preparation fee £190
    collection visit £110
    telephone collections £35 a time
    hmpg £110
    monthly charge arrears @42.00
    monthly charge arrears @46
    visit cost £100
    posession warrant 18.00
    legal costs 120legal costs 230
    warrant for reposession again 16.00
    legal costs 230.00
    arrears charges are now £50

these all come to the grand total of £6562.59

I have paid them to date £18,621.54 in payments
    start of loan was £12k @ 13.9%

settlement figure is £21,276.78 today (of which i was told but they did not put down £7k is the actual amount left without the charges....)
    i think they said 144 months left of agony to go.....

I cannot be tied to these unhelpfull liars for another ten years who every month remind me they can get a posession order tomorrow ...and tomorrow...and tomorrow ...i have been sick ive had to home school my youngest then had my mum have cancer and die...this is now breaking me can anyone help please i need to sort this out to stop them bullying me?

Thank you
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X