• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Re Advantage gold refund

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re Advantage gold refund

I am new to this forum, However I am trying to claim a refund from NatWest which I opened in 1999. I have requested a copy of the information pack from 1999. They have told me that they are unable to send me a copy because they do not hold copies of this pack. i am wondering if anyone have a list of the benefits that was offered in 1999.
    Tags: None

Re: Re Advantage gold refund

Probably not worth chasing, purely because the debt is SB technically. You should ask them to look into your complaint listing what you think is wrong.

Comment

Hi
      Do you actually owe any money to natwest or was the account up to date and you are now trying to reclaim charges or something like a packaged bank account?

If you owe money , any claim would just be offset against what you owe

I am sorry but I can't help with the real question

Comment

Thanks for your reply. No I do not owe any money to NatWest. My account is still active, I have changed to a fee free account in 2012. I am in the process of reclaiming charges for the Advantage Gold package account that I was upgraded to in 1999. I have requested copies of the information packs that they said was sent out in 2009 and 2010. I have also requested a copy of the information pack when my account was upgraded in 1999. All they have sent out to me is the 2009 and 2010 copies. They said they are unable to sent information for 1999 as they do not hold copies of this information pack. I am wondering if anyone has a copy of the the benefits that was offered round about that time. I am at the stage where I am getting ready to go to the ombudsman. Any ideas?

Comment

Thanks for your reply. No I do not owe any money to NatWest. My account is still active., I have changed to a fee free account in 2012. I am in the process of reclaiming the charges for the Advantage Gold package account that was upgraded in 1999 until 2012. I have requested copies of the information packs that they said was sent out in 2009 and 2010. I have also requested a copy of the information pack when the account was upgraded in 1999. All they have sent out to me are the 2009 and 2010 sample letter and terms and conditions. They said they are unable to send copies of the information pack for 1999 as they do not hold copies of this information. I am wondering if anyone has a copy of the benefits which were included in the package round about that time. i am at the stage where I am getting ready to go to the Ombudsman.

Comment

Hi
            Sorry for the delay, I have been away
            Have you googled and looked at images, sometimes it shows info up

Comment

I have googled but can't find anything relating to 1999 benefits for natwest advantage gold account

Comment

Try searching here :-

http://archive.org/web/

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X