• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

evanhalshaw

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evanhalshaw

hi after some legal advice , got courtesy car of evan halshaw hull as the car they sold me had things wrong with it . the courtesy car got hit in crash when the car was parked up ,evan halshaw say I have to pay £250 access before I get my car back they have not took any details of me about the accident and the other person insurance, police where involved as there was two other cars with crime number , made two complaints to them I had two ring them today because they have had my car week they said its still with the aircon special list that I don't believe cheers any advice much appreciated mike
    Tags: None

Re: evanhalshaw

Hi and welcome.

Has it been established that a third party was responsible for the crash.
    Obtain details of the third party and his insurance from the police.
    Tell Evan Halshaw that the third party insurers will pay the excess (compulsory third party liability insurance is never subject to an excess).

If they demur you then have the option of paying the excess (get receipts etc with full details) and claiming the excess from the insurers yourself,

Comment

Re: evanhalshaw

police gave me the women details due to her causing the crash , I have had a letter of the police with ref number for collision for insurance company , by law they have to give me my car back cheers mike

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
      Working...
      X