• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Welcome finance & MKDP

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Welcome finance & MKDP

Originally posted by Exeterbay View Post
    So how do I go about getting rid of them off the registry?

Sorry, yet to find out my self.
    Never give up, Never surrender.

Comment

Oh..ha! Wasn't expecting that!

- - - Updated - - -

I did hear that welcome had removed a load of charges that they knew were a loosing battle? Is there any significance that my credit file hasn't been updated since Dec 2015 by Mkdp?

Comment

Oh..ha! Wasn't expecting that!

- - - Updated - - -

I did hear that welcome had removed a load of charges that they knew were a loosing battle? Is there any significance that my credit file hasn't been updated since Dec 2015 by Mkdp?
        Welcome's business pattern was chaotic literally from day one.
        Rewritten agreements, often never seen or signed by the customer and when branches were closed account details and mountains of paperwork disappeared , lost/destroyed it's anybody's guess.

The conduct of the secured loans business was haphazard and as [MENTION=4698]dogtired[/MENTION] says there were loans of which there was no evidence that Welcome had completed / executed agreements which are now cropping up in the hands of debt purchasers anxious to make a profit.

One has to keep at the current owners of these alleged debts.

nem

Comment

Hi
          Received letter from Robinson way today stating money owed to "hph2 ltd ex welcome finance"
          Just stating pls get in touch and usual sort of rubbish!

Any thoughts???

Comment

Isn't this crazy that land reg states welcome finance and credit file states MKDP and I've received letter from Robinson way on behalf of HPH2 stating their ex welcome??

Comment

Our Land Registry apparently states Prestege Finance trading as Welcome Finance , we had never heard of Prestege until last year. Can they do this. Wonder if we will get a similar letter?

Comment

Hi
                Received letter from Robinson way today stating money owed to "hph2 ltd ex welcome finance"

Any thoughts???
                Usual Robinson Way please give in and pay up nonsense.

Any threats of court action?

nem

nem

Comment

Threat to send someone round, threat to go to court, threat to inform CRA, threat to phone me even at work. They say they will let me know what they intend to do before they do it.
                  Now,my Q's- I know they can't send someone round but do I need to tell them?
                  It's been on CRA for nearly six years so they don't know it's already there? So prob a standard letter?
                  They could have gone to court six years ago but won't cos they can't?

Thoughts pls!

Comment

Almost exactly the same!
                    They did send some one round, sent him away with a flea in his ear telling him that he needed an appointment!
                    Had two DCAs involved one of which claimed they were an LLP (Incasso) .
                    Have told me, in writing they will not take court action but would I please make arrangements to pay...I don't think so!

Comment

Yeah standard letter?!as mine is near 6 years on CRA and welcome have charge it's as if they don't know that? Should I contact them and say no one is to visit as I won't give appointment?

Comment

Think there is a template on here somewhere. @Diana M. any pointers please.

Comment

Hi any news on this letter template? Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Hi any news on this letter template? Thanks

Comment

Try looking in Library's and templates.
                            Its so long ago I cannot remember!
                            Last edited by dogtired; 28th August 2016, 04:43:AM.

Comment

Hi

Any thoughts???
                              Isn't this crazy that land reg states welcome finance and credit file states MKDP and I've received letter from Robinson way on behalf of HPH2 stating their ex welcome??
                              MKDP were part of the Compello Group, which have been acquired by Hoist.
                              Have you not received a Notice of Assignment?
                              CAVEAT LECTOR

This is only my opinion - "Opinions are made to be changed --or how is truth to be got at?" (Byron)

You and I do not see things as they are. We see things as we are.
                              Cohen, Herb

There is danger when a man throws his tongue into high gear before he
                              gets his brain a-going.
                              Phelps, C. C.

"They couldn't hit an elephant at this distance!"
                              The last words of John Sedgwick

Comment

No I haven't, pretty sure I haven't!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X