• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Cabot finance taking me to court

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Cabot finance taking me to court

Originally posted by Jasonknox View Post
    Thankyou can they stay the account again as I am going down the line of we're was the court order to repossess the car and why would I off paid a thousand pound if I new it was being reposed I paid that so I could vt the car
    Hello Jason,

What happens now is in the hands of the judge, who will assess all the " evidence" before him/her.
    English Civil Law matters are subject to decisions made on the balance of probabilities.

nem

Comment

At court waiting to go in
      I like to thank you for all the good advice but I am nervous as hell

Comment

good luck

Comment

Cheers mate

Comment

The judge has said they got no evidence to seek judgement and set it for the small claims court to get someone from British credit trust to stand in court and say they did not advise me to hand car back
            But recommend they drop the case

Comment

Bit strange of the court to order that? Anyway, I don't suppose you asked to strike out the claim and made reference to the case I suggested previously? any comments on that?
              If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
              - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
              LEGAL DISCLAIMER
              Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

I did he has strongly advised they drop the case

Comment

He ordered that as a last ditch for Cabot as the way he sees it how can he award to them when bct could of said hand the car back and you owe no more money

He was very assertive and did not mess around only in court 10 min

Comment

Originally posted by Jasonknox View Post
                    He ordered that as a last ditch for Cabot as the way he sees it how can he award to them when bct could of said hand the car back and you owe no more money

He was very assertive and did not mess around only in court 10 min
                    What exactly was the judges order please?

Comment

Strike out no granted
                      Recommend Cabot to provide evidence from bct in small claim court
                      Recommends they drop the case
                      Plus he award me expenses

Comment

Did he give a time limit on providing the evidence by Cabot?
                        If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
                        - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
                        LEGAL DISCLAIMER
                        Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

I am not sure
                          I let you know when I get letter from courts
                          Hopefully they will not Persue this as he said they have very little evidence

Comment

• Cabot finance

After going to court in July I told you the judge recomened a date for them to take me to a small claims court I revived letter from judge and they have till Sep the 8 th to do this were do I stand

Comment

Letter from Court

Attached Files
                              #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Have you had chance to read and what should I do next

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X