• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Vodafone vs Plastation vs Boku vs Me

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Vodafone vs Plastation vs Boku vs Me

I dont know if anyone else has found themselves in this position but I feel like no one is able to help with this?
    Three months ago Vodafone took two hundred pounds extra from my account, two months ago they took another two hundred pounds extra and last month another one hundred and fifteen pounds extra, when I double checked with them they advised me that my wife and my son had bought playstation products and that is what the purchases were for, after several heated calls they advised me that as the purchases weren't anything to do with them that I would need to contact playstation which I duly did. Playstation were as helpful as I thought they would be and again after several phone calls they said they couldn't see any transactions on my sons playstation account that related to the charges taken, they advised me to contact BOKU who are the company that actually complete the purchase transaction. I have had over ten emails from BOKU but they are saying the charges stand as the phone numbers used to complete these transactions relate to my account. I have reported this to my local police and to the UK National Fraud Unit and have a crime number. BOKU arent giving me any hope in retrieving this five hundred and fifteen pounds and after another several emails have advised me to get my local police to submit a fraud report. They would then consider a refund. They haven't even taken in to account that we were actually away on holiday when several of these purchases took place, I have asked them for their regulatory body, their main office address and their complaints procedure but all I receive back is emails repeating that the charges stand. My son only plays a couple of games and we have paid for playstation plus which provides free games, the only subscription is for one game so he can play with his friends online. I have checked his account and no purchases show in his purchase history, the card used to purchase the subscription has even been deleted from his playstation to avoid the situation I now find myself in. If anyone could help I would be eternally grateful.
    Tags: None

Re: Vodafone vs Plastation vs Boku vs Me

Hi Paul, I'm assuming the payments were taken by direct debit? Have you looked at making a direct debit indemnity? Just run it past the more knowledgeable people on this forum first, I'm definitely no expert!

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X