• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Swift credit company help needed please

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Swift credit company help needed please

Hi guys in looking for a bit of help I have received a hand delivered letter from an officer of swift credit, the letter stated he has called to collect money which was owed on a dispute with the council tax, I did not know he was coming until I found the letter when I got in from work, I called the guy 3 times no answer, he called back this morning, so I asked him what the letter was about so he explained he called I was not in and he will be back on Tuesday to take goods, and also put £110 on top of the bill I explained I had no notification on this and he replied they must of sent it so I will be back Tuesday, I then asked has he had formal training to value goods and at this point he put the phone down on me, I then called his office and all they would say is we did send a letter and you must pay in full, part payment will not stop the officer coming back so pay in full before Tuesday otherwise the bill will go up. And if you have any complianta against our policies put them in writing to our complaints officer, this went on for 30 minutes and in the end I had to end the call because I had the same answer "put it in writing" but it will not be dealt with before Tuesday so it will be in your interest to pay in full before Tuesday.
    Any help on this matter will be gratefully received
    Many thanks Adam
    Tags: None

Re: Swift credit company help needed please

Has anyone got any info which could help me at all, many thanks Adam

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X