• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

That referendum ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: That referendum ...

Originally posted by Amethyst View Post
    Are you going to be watching the Inside Porton Down programme this evening ? (BBC4 9pm)

(oh and I'm not really much of a conspiracy theorist)
    Am not really into conspiracies....i just like looking at the psyche...socio angle in a criminology context. Porton Down is very interesting, ie in the 1950s stuff like soldiers being tested with chemical agents. I bet there is a eugenic connection here too. Evolution in short means humans aren't really valued as much as before. Evolution led to pro abortion laws in the 1960s, it's about more than the women's freedom rhetoric - it's about control i think.

Comment

This company has been going 97 yrs http://www.reidsteel.com/ their MD has just been on stating how the EU and it's rules has stifled production. They got another batch of new rules on referendum day. Tired of all the regulations that take up more time and effort and hold back production they voted leave. As they export most of their products they are delighted and now will be able to employ a lot more staff.
      Just a positive amongst all this doom and gloom :tung:

Comment

Originally posted by Kati View Post
        Yes ... Hitler himself was an Austrian. He made a lot of the population believe in the Aryan race and the devastation after the wars was one of the reasons for the founding of the EU (http://europa.eu/about-eu/eu-history/index_en.htm). Our own Winston Churchill was one of the "founding fathers" of the EU - http://europa.eu/about-eu/eu-history...x_en.htm#box_4

I was just pointing out that AUSTRIA was the wrong choice of country for you to use as an example
        I never gonna clarify you point on Austria but I will on Winston Churchill in regards to the fact that whilst he might have envisaged a "United Stated of Europe" and certainly the Council of Europe. He did so in 1946 and did not see the UK being part of it as it had the Commonwealth at that time. I've just re read that speech in fill and yes, I will link it

http://www.churchill-society-london..../astonish.html
        "Family means that no one gets forgotten or left behind"
        (quote from David Ogden Stiers)

Comment

I believe in the Lloyds of London approach after the Titanic -Get a new Ledger and start again otherwise we can go on about Spain and Fascism, the lovely Portuguese (and of course us) and Slavery and as for those damned Moguls -Well, just look at them strutting about on their ponies! Hell, why not look at Italy and if you are in a sectarian frame of mind the Catholic inquisition was a fair show! I can give you chapter and verse on Ireland if you really want to be riveted to your seat.
          If anyone wants to roll about in the dirt over history then that is fine and dandy but to find a country that has never oppressed or even mildly wound up another is a struggle. As for eugenics well let’s really knock ourselves out and rake over what happened to the Aborigines before anyone ever heard of the Holocaust.
          By the way, I gave myself rather a nasty injury when using a Swiss army knife -Do you think it was the start of some dastardly plot?
          Many people have told us to move on from last Thursday’s vote. I am finding that very hard but I have at least drawn a line over the last century.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
          ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by enaid View Post
            This company has been going 97 yrs http://www.reidsteel.com/ their MD has just been on stating how the EU and it's rules has stifled production. They got another batch of new rules on referendum day. Tired of all the regulations that take up more time and effort and hold back production they voted leave. As they export most of their products they are delighted and now will be able to employ a lot more staff.
            They are impressive and a British Company to be proud of but a very unique product requiring skilled crafting. Not a lot of competition out there.

An optimist is someone who falls off the Empire State Building, and after 50 floors says, 'So far so good'!
            ~ Anonymous

Comment

Originally posted by PAWS View Post
              They are impressive and a British Company to be proud of but a very unique product requiring skilled crafting. Not a lot of competition out there.
              To me that is what we are good at or perhaps were, now it seems it's the finance industry taken over and although we may be good at it, my opinion it is very one sided and possibly corrupt.

Comment

That is great to hear. I hope there are many more companies out there that thrive without the EU regulations either actually or perceptually restricting their trade, hopefully they outweigh the companies that feel they will go under because of leaving the EU.
                #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Just caught up on the days events at the European Parliament. Nigel is simply an embarrassment.
                  #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Originally posted by des8 View Post
                    I think your take on history is so simplistic it should be found in an edition of Horrible Histories.
                    and for every item of "data" you provide I bet there is an alternative.
                    You may have studied law at some point,but history never!!!!!!!!
                    Law is made up of history as is psychology etc. Why is it that when I make a point there is an over-reaction. Just stop over-reacting, why is there this drive to argue with what am saying as though the point has not been grasped or just argument for argument's sake. It's the point that is important not the detail. The point was eugenics and countries control other's resources for selfish reasons. The detail ie this or that country is not important as it's just the finer detail. This is just non sequitur ie the point has been omitted yet the point that I made is still sound, ie i provided evidence of everything I said. I think it's simplistic to view my knowledge commensurate with horrible histories. What alternative version could there be? These things happened, yes they are negative, yes, but history shows us elites have the potential to do damage if we were to just blindly trust them. Why would we be so trusting with these large entities is what I do not understand. I could say if persons just trust them innocently then that's also a very simplistic view.
                    Last edited by Openlaw15; 28th June 2016, 14:03:PM.

Comment

Just caught up on the days events at the European Parliament. Nigel is simply an embarrassment.
                      Farage exaggerates a point i'll concede but he's also good too as not a lot of people knew that the Treaty of Lisbon legislates for the EU own army. He also makes some interesting points about the EU and its scandals with the EU Commissioners, fraud n stuff.

Comment

Very embarrassing. Mind you this is equally as cringing, watch the video at the top http://news.sky.com/story/1718507/no...er-fire-corbyn

Comment

Originally posted by Openlaw15 View Post
                          Farage exaggerates a point i'll concede but he's also good too as not a lot of people knew that the Treaty of Lisbon legislates for the EU own army. He also makes some interesting points about the EU and its scandals with the EU Commissioners, fraud n stuff.

Only a fool would stand up and insult the very people we're about to negotiate with.

Comment

I was going to say far more than just Nigel being a nerd, ffs they have filled us with crap and stressing how important this was to us all. Now all they can do is call one another and totally disrupt our political system, what a sham. I have said before hopefully this will sort out just who is actually for us and who is out for themselves.

ps I myself do not think Corbyn is up to it, genuinely caring and can talk the talk but he imho is just not forceful enough to take us forward and stand up to the EU. Not that the EU will back down on anything , they are too controlling and scared all will want better deals etc.

Comment

To me that is what we are good at or perhaps were, now it seems it's the finance industry taken over and although we may be good at it, my opinion it is very one sided and possibly corrupt.
                              Your opinion is certainly not corrupt and your points are made with clarity and intelligence -Actually have given me great pause for thought on may occasions during this whole debate!

~ Anonymous

Comment

The UK and is people are adapt at bouncing back the future is there for us all lets be positive and stop comparing the future what may happen with the past that has been and gone.
                                As for Nigel he loves to be the centre of attention says some sense but spots a lot of crap thankfully HE will not be negotiating the exist

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                                Working...
                                X