• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Unprovoked attack by claimant prior to court hearing

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unprovoked attack by claimant prior to court hearing

I have a court hearing in a couple of weeks. In the meantime one of the claimants launched an unprovoked attack on my son and verbal attack on myself. Police called. Claimant arrested and bailed to attend interview at local police station. After being interviewed under caution the police decided NFA due to lack of independent witnesses. Should add - police were called on evening of assault and saw injuries caused to my son! Anyway - claimant issued with a first instance harassment warning and warned about his behaviour towards us. How relevant is this to the court case [see summary below - full story on another thread] and should we write to the court in advance or just bring it up at the hearing as evidence of their bad behaviour? Or is the harassment warning not worth the paper it's written on?

Thanks for any advice.

[in summary claimants want loadsofcash in respect of our trespass by scaffolding down the alleyway between our houses which they own but over which we have right of way - scaffolding up for 4 weeks, no damage - we had objective justification as we needed to repair damp to our loft.......they led us to believe the scaffolding would be contained within the party wall award due but when it arrived it wasn't in and we faced yet more delays so went ahead].
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X