• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Lowell Pre legal letter - please help

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lowell Pre legal letter - please help

Hi, I would appreciate any help/advice on this matter as I have been scouring internet forums and reading similar cases but it all goes totally over my head!

I have received a pre legal assessment letter which says they MAY decide to take me to court for a £340 debt which is an old TMobile debt which on Noddle says defaulted in Dec 2010

I have gone onto noddle and it says i have 2 debts with Lowells this one and another for £861 which Is an old vodafone debt which says defaulted Oct 2012

Looking at it it looks like Lowells took these on in April this year, both debts had been at old addresses so maybe they have only just caught up with me

I cannot afford to pay these and wondering what would be the best steps to take.

Many thanks
    Tags: None

Re: Lowell Pre legal letter - please help

Just wanted to add, I dont even remember having a t mobile account, gone through all old bank statements and never paid tmobile at all... confused

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X