• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Application For Unless Order

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Application For Unless Order

Hi All

Having read the thread from Amythyst re Unless order(UO) application I have a few questions for clarity when applying for an UO.
    I have been through all the process of requesting information under CPR and have got to the stage where I wrote to the solicitor for the original creditor stating that they did not comply with my request for info and that I will apply for an UO/Strike out if they did not cease the action.

They responded by sending me a file bundle of credit card statements dating back 5 years, a poor copy of a credit agreement from 2000 and T&C's that have been updated. No other document requested i.e assignment was sent to me. I have been advised that should this go to court I would lose but applying for an UO is my best option as the info was provided outside time limits given.

As proceedings had started I also submitted my defence within 28 days so would i need to submit another defence or just go ahead with the UO as per the thread? Would the application of a UO require a hearing? As I am not earning anything at the moment and don't qualify for benefits, the claim for for waiving fees appears somewhat vague in this area.

I know this is not a full case explanation but i would be most grateful fro any direction.

Regards
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X