• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Experience with MoneyClaimOnline website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Experience with MoneyClaimOnline website

Hello, I'm a journalist with the magazine Bloomberg Businessweek. I am working on an article about online dispute-resolution platforms such as the MoneyClaimOnline.uk website> I would be interested in hearing from anyone who has filed a claim on this website -- what was your experience, good or bad? You can contact me by private message. Thank you! Carol Matlack
    Tags: None

Re: Experience with MoneyClaimOnline website

Sunnyside, thank you, of course you are right. I do understand that MCOL is part of the UK courts system, I'm just interested in hearing about peoples' experience with filing a claim via MCOL versus the more traditional methods. thank you.

Comment

We have lots of people on the forum who use the MCOL system to defend claims brought against them. Sometimes it works, sometimes it's a right pain in the bum .... I think it would be good to review the defendant's experience of MCOL as well as the claimants. Most of the guidance issued by MCOL and help pages are concentrated on the claimant - the defendant's get kind of forgotten about...
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Hello Amethyst, that's a good point .. happy to hear from defendants as well as claimants! thank you.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
        Working...
        X