• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Help with Court Letter/Lowell Porfolio Ltd.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help with Court Letter/Lowell Porfolio Ltd.

Hi all,

I desperately need some help with this letter I recently received, as I am extremely worried. Please forgive me as I am not very clever regarding things like this - all new to me.

This is the first letter I have received from here, totally out of the blue. I don't know what the debt is for at all and not heard of Lowell until this letter.

I have been living at this address for 3 years now and not sure how they obtained my address.

They have my surname correct on it but my forename they have shortened, don't know if this makes a difference.

What should be my first action on this? If anyone can help or advise me then I would be most grateful.

If I do owe it (but from where I do not know) I will try and pay it but I don't want to pay for something I know nothing about.

I have recently lost my job as a teacher through ill health and this doesn't help.

Thanks.
    Attached Files
    Tags: None

Re: Help with Court Letter/Lowell Porfolio Ltd.

Well I want to know what this debt is for and the proof from them that it is me who owes that money.

How do I go about that?

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X