• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

B W LEGAL Have sent me quite an intimidating email help!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• B W LEGAL Have sent me quite an intimidating email help!!

Hi there yesterday evening i had a email sent to me by BWLEGAL its quite a menacing email stating they are taking me to court over a catalogue debt of £325 i did three letter lowell but never heard back from them i also disputed the debt with great universal before they handed it to lowell after they sold me a faulty washing machine, Im so worried as i have never heard from bwlegal should i three letter them?
    Tags: None

Re: B W LEGAL Have sent me quite an intimidating email help!!

Three letters you are joking unless you want them to have a good laugh if they take action you will have a chance to pay or defend the claim

Comment

This three letter thing (whatever it is) won't stop them from issuing a claim and it certainly isn't going to protect you either.

1. Assuming the £325 relates to this faulting washing machine, what's the story behind that? what was the outcome, did you just stop paying? did they acknowledge it was faulty?
      2. When you say menacing, is it just a case of them saying you owe a debt and they are taking you to court for failing to repay, which of course they are entitled to do. Or are you alleging something else they have said in the email being menacing
      If you have a question about the voluntary termination process, please read this guide first, as it should have all the answers you need. Please do not hijack another person's thread as I will not respond to you
      - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
      LEGAL DISCLAIMER
      Please be aware that this is a public forum and is therefore accessible to anyone. The content I post on this forum is not intended to be legal advice nor does it establish any client-lawyer type relationship between you and me. Therefore any use of my content is at your own risk and I cannot be held responsible in any way. It is always recommended that you seek independent legal advice.

Comment

Originally posted by missysmithy View Post
        Hi there yesterday evening i had a email sent to me by BWLEGAL its quite a menacing email stating they are taking me to court over a catalogue debt of £325 i did three letter lowell but never heard back from them i also disputed the debt with great universal before they handed it to lowell after they sold me a faulty washing machine, Im so worried as i have never heard from bwlegal should i three letter them?
        emm I suspect as the others have said that BW will be having a chuckle at the " 3 letter approach" as preached by the
        " Freemen on/of the Land.
        That whole approach is a waste of time and has been discredited world wide it has no merit in any legal system.

Please be aware that BW/Lowell will issue a claim very quickly if you don't respond.

Can you post a copy of the e-mail after removing your name and any other personal data.

Send a CCA request to Lowell for a copy of the agreement for the GUS account, use the template in the green box above.

A £1,00 Statutory Fee payable use a postal order marked " For Statutory Fee Only" on both sides keep a copy for your records. Lowell has 12 + 2 Working Days to comply. Also use signed for post and check delivery date and signature.

nem

Comment

Originally posted by missysmithy View Post
          When you say menacing is it just a threat of court action or does it go so far as sending round bailiffs etc ?

Can you explain a little about the dispute with GUs about the washing machine, did you ever reach a resolution with GUs?, do you still have the washing machine ?
          #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
          Working...
          X