• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

curlew430 vs mkdp

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• curlew430 vs mkdp

Please can someone point me in right direction, mkdp took me to court and it was ORDERED THAT THE CLAIM BE STRUCK OUT ,,. Can this debt be passed onto another who are now threatening court action. namely robinson way, ,,, i have rang the court and they say its finished over never existed but robinson way must think different. any advice ould be gratefull
    Tags: None

Re: curlew430 vs mkdp

Originally posted by curlew430 View Post
    Please can someone point me in right direction, mkdp took me to court and it was ORDERED THAT THE CLAIM BE STRUCK OUT ,,. Can this debt be passed onto another who are now threatening court action. namely robinson way, ,,, i have rang the court and they say its finished over never existed but robinson way must think different. any advice ould be gratefull
    The debt still exists no judgement has been made either way, the group to which Robinson Way belongs has acquired the Compello Group including MKDP.
    The old claim is dead and I guess was struck out as MKDP failed to meet the courts directions or did not respond to a defence to the claim.

More detail on the original claim and the reason it was struck out would help.

nem

Comment

Will try to get papers out , barclays passed debt to loads of people mkdp took it on and to court, it was done in my absence as i did not receive court date. when i rang court i was told mkdp failed to produce certain paperwork my guess paperwork was a signed cca.. i have asked them all to produce and no one has or can produce... the account has been in dispute with barclays since 2009 and was struck out june last year by county court

Comment

[QUOTE=curlew430;647474]Will try to get papers out , barclays passed debt to loads of people mkdp took it on and to court, it was done in my absence as i did not receive court date. when i rang court i was told mkdp failed to produce certain paperwork my guess paperwork was a signed cca.. i have asked them all to produce and no one has or can produce... the account has been in dispute with barclays since 2009 and was struck out june last year by county court[/QUOTE

Knowing how bad MKDP's paperwork actually was I wonder if RW and it's parent company have any idea that there has been a claim.

nem

Comment

I think you are correct they sounded a bit shocked on phone . I asked court what paperwork they failed to supply and the lady answer was it doesnt matter its over you have no need to worry its finished. do you think i should send them a copy of the order or not .... thanks for taking time to reply

Comment

I think you are correct they sounded a bit shocked on phone . I asked court what paperwork they failed to supply and the lady answer was it doesnt matter its over you have no need to worry its finished. do you think i should send them a copy of the order or not .... thanks for taking time to reply
            What's the " tone " of RW's letters, have you just had a "notice of assignment" say RW and it's masters have bought the debt?

nem

Comment

We write further to the correspondence you received from hoist porfolio holding 2 limited confirming they are now the legal owners of reference account, our client instructed us to act on it behalf on all litigation matters in relation to this account.. in order to do so we submitted an appliucation to the court to substitute claiments detail from mkdp to hph2. this is because our client is now the legal owner and the order further confirms we are on court record and acting on its behalf. please read attached court order confirming details ,,,, we request that you continue to deal ith our client robinson way in respect of this account.. please call them on 00000000000 to discuss your options available,,, THATS WHAT THEY SENT

Comment

We write further to the correspondence you received from hoist porfolio holding 2 limited confirming they are now the legal owners of reference account, our client instructed us to act on it behalf on all litigation matters in relation to this account.. in order to do so we submitted an appliucation to the court to substitute claiments detail from mkdp to hph2. this is because our client is now the legal owner and the order further confirms we are on court record and acting on its behalf. please read attached court order confirming details ,,,, we request that you continue to deal ith our client robinson way in respect of this account.. please call them on 00000000000 to discuss your options available,,, THATS WHAT THEY SENT
                HPH2 own the debt and authorise RW to manage and litigate on it's behalf.,

I would simply send RW a copy of the court order by signed for post with just a covering note.
                nem

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
                Working...
                X