• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Store cards

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Store cards

Hi everyone can anyone help I was wondering if I can claim the PPI back in 3 old store cards I have the account numbers. Also I had credit with hatachi capital they are all paid off now. Thankyou. X
    Last edited by Nic.mitch; 10th April 2016, 18:30:PM.
    Tags: None

Re: Store cards

Hi Nic.mitch and welcome ...

You can certainly try but if the accounts are over six years old, then you must have the appropriate card monthly notices in support. You must also be absolutely sure that PPI existed on each card as it is often the case that it did not. You will have seen from your monthly notices if a PPI premium was added but from what you are saying, I suspect that you may just be armed with account numbers and little more? Of course, you must also be sure that PPI was mis-sold, either by the election to include the cover was ticked automatically ( and not brought to your notice ) or indeed that the cover did not fit your personal circumstances.

A good way to find out where to write to is to simply Google each card provider and add 'PPI CLAIM' to it. That will often bring you the exact office to contact.

This MSE page gives excellent advice on how to proceed .

http://www.moneysavingexpert.com/rec...card-insurance
    Last edited by Snoopy1948; 11th April 2016, 14:29:PM.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X