• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Ccj's and my job

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ccj's and my job

Hi, to just explain a little, I am self employed working for a finance company, I have worked for them for 15yrs recently there were an investigation into money missing, that's been sorted but now they say they have looked into my credit and I have a Ccj dating 2015 but the debt was from 2003. The manager has given me 3 weeks to come up with a reasonable excuse as to why I got it or they will have to terminate my contract, I still think this has also something to do with the missing money, imo it was a figure that didn't exist, but they did investigate and didn't come up with anything so written it off but now I think they are just looking for a reason
    Tags: None

Re: Ccj's and my job

Do you know who the CCJ is from and what the debt is ? You can apply to have the judgment set aside if you think you should not have got a CCJ, and you didn't receive the court papers. You would then have to tell your employer that you were unaware of the CCJ until they told you about it and are now applying to have the CCJ set aside.

Many finance companies have in terms of employment that you can't have a poor credit record/debts or CCJ's.
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X