• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

1 st credit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1 st credit

hi wonder if some body can help with this
    I have CCA 1 credit this was not in the information was not in there so l emailed them the other day see below
    Hi

Thankyou for some of the information l requested

I also require you to supply me with a copy of the deed or notice of assignment for this account.

this is their reply

1st Credit Reference :
    Original Creditor : HFC Bank Ltd 2003 loan unsecured
    Your Balance : £

Dear

Thank you for contacting 1st Credit.

With regards to your request for a copy of the Deed of Assignment, we would refer you to Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925 which provides that the debtor is notified of the assignment of the debt in writing and not a copy of the Deed itself.

A Notice of Assignment was sent to you to inform you of this purchase in accordance with Section 136 of the Law of Property Act 1925.

Please note your arrangement for £00.00 per month remains in place.

If you are unable to make the agreed instalment please contact us prior to your agreed repayment date so that we can agree a solution. Doing so will assist us in preventing further collection activity which could include letters, telephone calls, SMS and emails.

If you are experiencing financial difficulties, you can receive free independent debt advice by contacting one of the following organisations:

Do they own the debt or not are they calling my bluff so l will carry on paying them through my DMP company
    Tags: None

Re: 1 st credit

Did you ever receive a letter saying they were the new owner.
    It is unlikely you will ever get to see the deed .

what info did they return for the case request. Did you send the fee of £1 ?

Comment

No l was never sent a deed or informed that had changed to 1 st credit , as you can see it was with mckenzie hall for a little while before they started sending the money back , which l was and still is paying through my DMP joined them in march 2011. Yes sent the request for the cca with the £1 got all the information on the loan , also SAR HSBC (who to over HFC with £10) there was no information about to whom the loan was sold too, just a query if they had to by the loan back on the paperwork

Comment

Hi
        Who is doing your DMP?

When you got the CCA back what did they send, a recon or copy of the original agreement?
        Did it contain all the Prescribed Terms

If you are looking at the validity of this debt I think that it might be easier to look at this first

The deed of assignment and the notice of assignment are two different documents , the deed will contain personal info of many other people. The notice of assignment is what the law says they need to send

Comment

There was copy of original agreement and terms with HFC for some reason what l had orginally paid on the loan was on HSC paper work, l have not recived any notices of the assignment from all of HFC, 1 st credit or HSBC

Comment

I am confused so better leave it to others
            I know who HFC are and that they were bought by HSBC

Who are HSB?

The original loan was with HFC? Yes or No

You should have received a copy of the agreement and terms and conditions from when you took it out

Also a set of T&C's from default

If you want to know if its enforceable you would need to scan what you have, remove any identifying details (name &address etc) and post it up

Sorry I can't help more

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
            Working...
            X