• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

Injured in a shop

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Injured in a shop

Hi a bit of advice please. I was shopping in a large retail store the week before christmas when a large piece of wall paneling fell on my head, I was shocked and was comforted by a store member and a few shoppers who saw what happened. I just wanted to leave the store which i did and went to sit in my car, i had to phone partner to come and drive me home .
    I received a phone call from the manager to apologize for what happened in store and a day later she left a message again apologizing and send he regards.

I was left with a swollen head and a headache which lasted for 3 days I saw my doc the day after and she said I had a mark on head and was shocked which was why i felt disorientated.

So I have heard nothing more from the store and i feel quite aggrieved, whilst I don't legal route i do not want to go through , I feel i should be compensated in some way.
    I would like some advice on who to contact. my local tk.max or there head office and how i should word my letter.

Hope someone can help, thanks
    Tags: None

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
Working...
X