• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I won court case

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I won court case

Hi All
    g
    I won my court case and was directed by the judge to return the car by the 21st January 2016 and the defendant has been ordered
    to issue a full refund with court costs by the same date my question is i have not sent the MOT or log book back to the defendant
    as there was no mention of the mot or log book I have with held them until payment is made the defendant will not pay me the refund until he has the mot and log book have i complied with what i was instructed to do by the courts what happens if he hasn't paid me my refund by the 21st January
    Tags: None

Re: I won court case

You should not withhold documentation regarding "keepership."
    You need to advise DVLA of change, otherwise you might find yourself receiving unwelcomed letters from them.

If he doesn't pay, you take enforcement action.

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
    Working...
    X