• Welcome to the LegalBeagles Consumer and Legal Forum.
    Please Register to get the most out of the forum. Registration is free and only needs a username and email address.
    REGISTER
    Please do not post your full name, reference numbers or any identifiable details on the forum.

I need a lawyer but I am single dad on benefit

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need a lawyer but I am single dad on benefit

Always tricky this one I know.
    I have a large claim of £422k going forward against a company called BES utilities,
    I am claiming damages for the loss of my business back in 2012.caused by this companies brutal behaviour.
    Bes have been found guilty of the slcs and fined by ofgem £1m my case is strong but I have little money to take this to conclusion,
    Advice and help would be fantastic,
    Tags: None

Re: I need a lawyer but I am single dad on benefit

I think we'll need a bit more detail Iron Man.

Have you filed the claim ? ( well, probably not as it would cost £10k to do )

How did BES destroy your business ?

This BES - https://www.ofgem.gov.uk/publication...ions-chsr-2008 ?

( Investigation into BES and its compliance with its obligations under the gas and electricity supply licences (Standard Licence Conditions 7A, 7B, 7, 14 and 21B) and with the Consumer Complaints Handling Standards Regulations (CHSR) 2008 )
    #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

Are there any class actions in progress you could join ?
      #staysafestayhome

Any support I provide is offered without liability, if you are unsure please seek professional legal guidance.

Received a Court Claim? Read >>>>> First Steps

Comment

To be honest there should be as many have been affected, but finding this out is not so easy

Comment

Hi there
          yes indeed that BES.

I had invested £250k into a bar and restaraunt which ranked at number five and climbing in the short time it traded, very high class place.
          Basically I was conned into a contract with BES after the broker deceived me, all evidenced.
          i tried to get out of the contract even offered to pay to get out,
          I went ltd which should have worked.
          Finally they got a warrant for dissconnection (in the wrong name) I have asked for sight if this warrant but they won't forward it. Simply because it's the rope that hangs them.
          I mitigated my losses tomapprox£100k and started again this ranking number 1
          now they are trying to send me bankrupt which will effectively increase my claim for damages and nullify the alleged debt , however I don't want the stress of it. I have no assets anymore

Comment

If you signed a contract based on terms that turned out to be misrepresented (ie exaggerated or untruths), then the contract should be void. You had the right to pursue damages not pay them to leave the contract. You should have counterclaimed the contract was void owing to misrepresentation. It is potentially fraud.

So, what is it that you want, just to bring the contract to an end? You have 6 years to bring a claim in contract but where there was fraud this period is extended. I know that property (ie land) contracts affecting fraud do not have limitations.

Comment

Hi thankyou for your reply.
              your totally correct regarding this.
              it was a utility contract that was verbally binding, however it was void in the first instant as I was told there was a debt on the property and no one except BES utilities would take me as customer, (totally untrue)
              I am no longer in the contract and have poc redy to go I intend to sue heavily for what they did and are still doing, which is basically intimidation, ofgem had told BES that they must make reparations to its customers who were affected by the licence conditions they breached, I am clearly one! However they are trying to make be bankrupt ( hearing on the 18th) but in fact owe me comp
              further to this I am a witness for the police regarding the scam BES utalized to dupe its customers, as I was affected so severally, there is prison time for the directors of BES (fact) through criminal dealings in and around this company, I am in touch and always have been with key opponents to bes's cival fraud, Andy pilley (director of BES) is also the owner of fleet wood town fc, this will hit hard when it hits the fan,
              I have a firm case but need legal rep to go the last mile but just don't have a lot of money to go forward,

Comment

View our Terms and Conditions

LegalBeagles Group uses cookies to enhance your browsing experience and to create a secure and effective website. By using this website, you are consenting to such use.To find out more and learn how to manage cookies please read our Cookie and Privacy Policy.

If you would like to opt in, or out, of receiving news and marketing from LegalBeagles Group Ltd you can amend your settings at any time here.

If you would like to cancel your registration please Contact Us. We will delete your user details on request, however, any previously posted user content will remain on the site with your username removed and 'Guest' inserted.
              Working...
              X